Sunday 22 March 2015

Get to know me.

Hii everyone!

Since I spend most of my time on the internet I decided to start blogging. My blog will be about everything I love. So it will be pretty random, just like me. In my first post I will describe myself and tell you facts about me. 



I'm fifteen years old at the moment, born at January 27 2000. I was born in a little town in The Netherlands, where I still live. As you might notice, my English isn't fluent, this is because it's not my first language, I learnt it myself and a bit at school. My first language is Dutch, next to that I speak English and I'm learning German and French. So excuse my English.

I will now use a  few questions from a get to know me tag, because I don't know how to describe myself further.

1. Are you named after anyone? Yes, I'm named after the girl in the book 'The Clan of the Cave Bear' by Jean M. Auel. 
2. When was the last time you cried? I think it was five days ago when I was reading 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green. 
3. Do you have kids? No, but I have cats.. 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Depends, on what kind of person I would be.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, but not everyone seems to understand my sarcasm.. I think that's good because it can be a bit rude. 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? YES! But first I need to get over my fear of heights.. 
7. What's your favorite cereal? I don't really eat cereal, I don't really eat breakfast to be honest, I take a smoothie (: But if I have to choose.. It would be something with chocolate. 
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? First check; bandshirts. But after that, eyes. 
9. What is your eye colour? Blue 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Depends on my mood. I love horror but I also love happy endings.. 
11. Favorite smells? I have a lot of favorite smells.. Freshly cut grass, coffee, lemon/orange and I love the smell of curry's. 
12. Summer or winter? Actually; Autumn. But I will choose winter. I love bingewatching TVshows in bed with cozy pillows, a cup of tea, candles and my cats. 
13. Computer or television? Computer, I never use our TV because I watch all my TV shows online, than I can see it before they even show it on our TV because everything in here is slow. If America had an episode on the 12th of July, we have it in August or something. 
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Belgium, I think. We spent a week in a castle with jacuzzi and everything, so good. 
15. Do you have any special talents? No, I haven't. I have a lot of knowledge about Harry Potter, is that a talent?

16. Where were you born? The Netherlands, I already said that oops. I want to live in England, because I don't like the language here.
17. What are your hobbies?  Listening to music, Bingewatching TVshows, reading, gaming, the sims, playing with my cats, watching films, cooking and sometimes drawing, but I can't draw. 
18. Do you have any pets? Yes I do, I have three cats, a dog, 2 birds, a rabbit and fish. And I love them all!
19. Favorite movie? The Harry Potter movies, and if I have to choose one of them I think I choose 'The Prisoner Of Azkaban' .
20. Do you have any siblings? No, but my three cats are my siblings. That would mean I have two sisters and a brother, haha.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy and Healthy, I don't know about my job yet.

Thank you all for reading this, you can use the tag if you want!
Hugs and kisses!

(The pictures are from weheartit)


No comments:

Post a Comment